Rides to the doctor. Yard work. Simple grocery shopping. Even a friendly phone call now and then. When you volunteer with a senior, you’re helping with everyday tasks and something just as important. Independence.
Volunteers are needed for seniors right now. And right in your neighborhood. Sign up now for an info session.
Want to know more? Complete a short form so that a staff member may contact you. No commitment, just info.
Joining us is easy. Check out an info session in your neighborhood. Register your interest areas. Or send us a note.
I want to get involved. How does it work?
Simply put, volunteers are matched with seniors.
1. Seniors who need help contact us, register and put in a request for a volunteer.
2. Meanwhile, you sign up, complete a volunteer registration form and attend an info session.
3. Our match team aligns your interest with the needs of a senior and gives you a call.
4. If you’re available, great. You’ve got a match for volunteer assignment.
5. If you’re not available right then, it’s okay. We’re flexible and will keep you in our system.
6. Once you accept your senior match, we give you the details and contact info so you can get in
touch with your senior.
7. Over the course of your pairing, we’ll be sure to keep in touch.
Examples of Seniors Waiting for Help